The role for a Project Manager is to plan, coordinate and implement software projects throughout Europe and the US. You will utilise resources, both internal and external, and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver the projects according to plan.
You will manage project tasks and timelines, maintain project plans and communicates status to Account Managers and clients. You will be responsible for managing multiple client projects at one time and you will also be responsible for participating in internal projects from time to time.
Full training of the software will be provided with an initial 6 week programme and followed up with ongoing sessions. The company values loyal employees and the right individual will share in the long term benefits the company receive from growing its overall market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Sales Engineers to ensure appropriate follow-up of client requirements.
- Creating scoping documents necessary for providing communication of the project plan to the development team and client.
- Manage development teams progress with each individual task of the project.
- Provide online meetings to orientate a new client, present new functionality, deliver training, and discuss with clients about concerns.
- Deliver project on time in order to achieve revenue according to forecasts.
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions and transition the project to the Support Team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the delivery of the solution and ongoing life cycle.
- Ability to evaluate client requirements, prepare scoping documents and manage project plan and schedule.
- Ability to strongly lead clients.
- Ability to effectively managing client expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.
- Ability to detect potential issues and implement solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline, impact budget or the performance of the solution provided.
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years in an implementation role within a technology business.
- A graduate degree in an area that covers project management as a topic of academic study (e.g., computer science, cognitive science, information studies, business, engineering).
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm with some flexibility required for overtime. Competitive annual leave package.
Location of Work