Intreface FZ-LLC (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Last updated: 21 June 2018
Intreface FZ-LLC operates http://www.intreface.com (the “Site”). This notice informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and the basis on which we process any personal data we collect or that you provide to us.
We use your Personal Information only for the purposes of providing our service. By using the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is Intreface FZ-LLC, a company registered in the UAE, with its registered office a Building 16, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone number (“Personal Information”). This is information that you give us by methods such as filling in forms, interacting with the Site, corresponding with us by phone or e-mail, sign up to our newsletter services or make an enquiry about our products and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may also process data sent from your browser about your use of our Site and services. This may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will have their own Privacy Notices and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these. Please check these notices before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information we receive from other sources
This is information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. In this case we will have informed if we intended to share this data internally when we collected that data and the purpose of sharing your data.
This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers or search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than two years.
Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- Where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.;
- Where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about product and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. Such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where we store your personal data” section below for more details).
Providing your personal data to others
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties associated with Intreface insofar as reasonably necessary for the purpose of providing our service such as, but not exclusively, in the following situations:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- Where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person;
- Where is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure;
- To protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
We will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties and we will take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Intreface cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which we link. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
International transfers of your personal data
Intreface have offices in the United Kingdom, the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates. The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the UK. Transfers of data will be protected by appropriate safeguards as compliant with GDPR where applicable.
You acknowledge that Personal Information that you submit through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such Personal Information by others.
Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal Information that we process for any purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for those purposes.
Personal Information will be retained for a minimum period of one year, and for a maximum period of seven years.
Notwithstanding the other provisions, we may retain your Personal Information where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
All data sent via website forms is passed to email.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. While we strive to protect your Personal Information in line with GDPR, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
Some of these rights are subject to exclusions.
Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply you with a copy of your Personal Information. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
The right to erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay may be exercised where the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed or where you withdraw consent to consent-based processing. This is excluded where processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information or for compliance with a legal obligation.
The right to restrict the processing of your Personal Information may be exercised where you contest the accuracy or where we no longer need it for the purposes of our processing. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your Personal Information. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
The right to object to our processing of your Personal Information may be exercised to the extent that the legal basis for processing is necessary, such as for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, in the exercise of any official authority vested in us or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the Personal Information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing which overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, or processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. If you make this objection, we will cease to process your Personal Information for this purpose.
If you consider that our processing of your Personal Information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your Personal Information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may request to do so at any time by writing to us at the address in the Contact section of this page.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is effective as of 21 June 2018 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future. We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Notice at any time. The changes will be in effect immediately after being posted on the Site. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted. Your continued use of the Site after we post any changes will constitute your acknowledgement of the changes and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact Damian Edwards at email@example.com or by post at Building 16, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE.