The term ‘Intreface’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Building 16, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, UAE. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and the governing law is the local law. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- “Intreface FZ LLC”(Intreface) maintains the www.intreface.com Website (“Site”).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and Intreface’s policies and rules.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Intreface will accept payments from VISA and Mastercard in USD currency. Customers will receive payment confirmation from Intreface at the time that the payment is made.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent via email within 24 hours of receipt.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
We do not provide refunds for any items purchased through this website unless:
- The products or services is not as described
- The product or service is no longer available or not possible to deliver
The customer can cancel their order, requested services or products within 24 hours.