An introduction to Bitrix24 Self Hosted and Private Cloud solutions which offer advanced functionality, customisation and integration capabilities. If you are evaluating Bitrix24 Cloud or Self Hosted, this webinar will help you understand which solution is right for your business. We will cover:
1. The advanced ways Bitrix24 Self Hosted can be customised and branded
2. The integration possibilities available with Self Hosted
3. The extra features included in Self Hosted
An introduction to creating Business Processes in Bitrix24, including examples of processes for Sales, Project Management and HR. If you are new or existing user of Bitrix24, this webinar will help you understand the principles of workflows. We will cover:
1. The visual editor tool for creating Business Processes
2. Which entities can run Business Processes and how they can be triggered
3. How Business Processes can integrate with other systems
An introduction to managing interactions with customers and prospects within Bitrix24 CRM, and using business processes to automate your sales and prospecting activities. We will cover:
1. Customising the company and contact pages and creating bespoke quote and invoice PDF’s
2. Managing day-to-day activities so users see the full picture of all customer interactions
3. Developing processes to assist sales teams in understanding customer needs and close more deals
You have a new sale. How do you manage the project in Bitrix24? We will look at how to create processes which are perfectly connected and see how you can deliver projects with greater speed and control. We will cover:
1. How to create projects in a structured manner ensuring all the right information and people are included.
2. How to collaborate successfully with clients and deliver projects on time.
3. How to gain full control of your projects and teams.
Leave requests, expenses submission, purchase requests etc. How do you currently manage them? Can you make them work better for your business to save time and provide better control? We will cover:
1. Tools for finding employees, managing work time and personal areas for contracts and appraisals documents
2. Self service forms for managing absence, submitting expenses and requested purchases
3. Custom processes such as onboarding new starters